On 1 February 2018, the world’s longest zipline opens in Ras Al Khaimah. The new Jebel Jais attraction is called Jebel Jais Flights and sets the Guinness World Record as the longest zipline in the world.
Ras Al Khaimah’s Jebel Jais is the highest mountain in the UAE and the home of the world’s longest zipline. Thrill seekers and adrenaline junkies will travel through the air at a height of 1,680 meters and with a speed up to 150 km/h. The experience will see participants fitted with a special suit and equipment, flying headfirst in a superman style position for approximately two to three minutes.
H.H. Sheikh Ahmad bin Saud bin Saqr Al Qasimi was the first to trial the new 2.83km Jebel Jais Flight. Participants should be between 45 kilos and 122 kilos of weight and over 1.22 meters of height. The thrilling Jebel Jais Flight experience costs 650 AED per person. For more information and ticket booking, please visit: http://toroverdeuae.com/
Key facts of the Jebel Jais Flight:
• World's longest zipline: 2.83 km
• 1680 meters from the ground
• Speed up to 150 km/hour
• Typical tour takes 1 hour
• Certified guides with you all the time with you during the tour
• All equipment and safety instruction provided
• Free parking and free transportation through the park area
• Breathtaking launch and landing transparent platforms
• Amazing views from Ras Al Khaimah Mountains and City
• Weight: 45 kg – 122 kg
• Minimum Height: 1.22 meters
• Price: 650 AED